Tuesday, March 10, 2009

You thought I forgot how to do this didn't You??

Oh My Gosh!! It has been forever since I have even had 5 minutes to think about posting anything on here.

I am still not too happy about all those silly speed cameras... it's like they are all of a sudden taking over the freeways! The biggest problem that I have with them is not that they are there, but that so many people forget they are there until the last minute and instead of checking their speed - they just slam on the breaks!! They are just an accident waiting to happen.

My thoughts are... since we all know that they don't take your picture until you are going 11 miles over the speed limit - then just set your cruise control for 7 over!! That way of your speedometer is off a little you have a bit of a cushion! Hehehe

No comments: