Monday, March 23, 2009

My Fabulous Kids

I will be posting a series of blogs this week about my three Fabulous Kids! The are ~ Rebecca (the oldest), Adam (my middle child), and Jeremy (by youngest).

They are all at different stages in their lives and I am so proud of each of one of them. It is funny to think that I got 3 opposites!! I didn't know that was possible until I had kids. And while each of my children are completely different, they each have a very special place in my heart.

I remember as a kid always wanting to grow up and have children of my own. It may have a lot to do with the fact that my baby brother was born when I was 9 and since he has downs syndrome he stayed a baby a lot longer than normal kids. It was so much fun to take care of him. I was always the little girl that had a baby doll with her and took great care of her. : )

Stay tuned... the next post will be about my Lovely Daughter Rebecca.

No comments: