Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Times are Tough!!

Just to give you a little update, I am extremely happy to say that "Yes, I am still employed"!

However, my wonderful hubby Mike, works for the State! You would think that since he works for DES and they are seriously short handed right now that he would be very busy. Unfortunately, as a computer programmer he is one of the people that got a 10% decrease in pay this year!! Then, he was told that he would get to take 8 mandatory furlow days between now and June... basically another 8 days without pay!! Yikes... what's up with that??

So, in an effort to keep our income still coming in - Mike has been selling a few guitars on eBay. I have sold some Antique porcelain & am now getting ready to start building more inventory on my jewelry so that I can post some of that as well.

Well that is my update for today! :o)
Have a great day, All.

No comments: