Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Traffic Cams

Well, this may be a bit random...

For those of you in the Phoenix area you will completely understand this one. What do you think of all the Traffic Cameras that popping up all over our roads? It seems to me like our government has found a way to generate a LOT of revenue without having to add people to the police force.

Now maybe they are thinking that our Police Officers should be used for more important tasks like violent crime. But I really think that the "Ticket in the Mail" is so very unpersonal!! : ) Granted, I have not had a ticket recently, but I do have to admit that the last one I got was from photo radar! Oops!

Let me know your thoughts...

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm glad we don't have that in WA. I'd be angry at the monthly ticket. And my husband would be really angry with me!

Desomniac said...

We do have them here in WA. However they are mostly used to catch people running red lights. Like at the intersection of Orcas and Rainier, right by my house.