Sunday, October 26, 2008

They're Everywhere!!

I noticed on my way home from the church this morning that there are now two photo radar cames on the 101 freeway between my home and the church. Not to mention the four "Red Light Cams" that are on the intersections between the freeway and the church.

I do like the Red Light cams... statistically Arizona has the most red light runners in the country!! Yikes! Apparently they don't understand the meaning of the yellow light around here. I have had times when I see the light turn yellow just as I enter the intersection and there will be six people behind me that still blow right through the intersection!! It amazed me every time.

I also find it surprising that so many people are still doing 70 - 80 on the freeways with all the radar cams out there. I have slowed down ... I really don't want my picture sent me to on a weekly basis, just so that I can get where I need to go 30 seconds faster! Hehehe But I still see people zipping past me like I am standing still. I guess they like having their pics taken!

Yes... I have come to the realization that I really am a conformist! Wow!! When did that happen? LOL

No comments: