Thursday, December 11, 2008

Geez... have I been busy or what??

Okay, I know that it has been a while since I posted anything. I have been insanely busy! After spending two weeks in Denver instead of just the one I planned on the middle of November, I have been doing double work!! I am now processing all of the incoming paperwork for our Denver Branch as well as my own for Phoenix.

However, I don't mind too much since it is our slow time of year. Plus, my three year anniversary was last Friday and I had my review today!! So it was a good time to ask for a BIG raise!! I figured I can't get it if I don't ask for it! Now we are playing the waiting game to see if our corporate office will agree to it. Kind of a risky time to ask for a raise since they seem to be cutting people lately... but oh well... you won't get it if you don't ask! :o)

No comments: